Junior Marketeer (Internship)
Johan Cruyff Institute
Deadline for application
April 15th 2021
Are you studying marketing? Then this could be your internship!
Does content marketing make your heart beat faster? Are you studying (sports)marketing or communication? And is sports your passion? Then this internship at Yellow Jersey is made for you!
Who are we?
We are an enthusiastic and young team in sports marketing, working for the most awesome sports marketing bureau in The Netherlands; Yellow Jersey.
We love to inspire professionals in sports and help them shine. That is why we not just have awesome cases for our customers, but we also have our own podcast, meetup and media environment. We normally work a lot from ‘De Weerelt van Sport’, an office we share with five big Dutch sports organizations, based in Utrecht. At the moment, we work remotely most of the time and we keep getting better and better at that. But from September on we will be more at the office.
What are you going to do?
The most important thing is to realize that the world of sports is a dynamic world, so you need to be flexible. What kind of projects will there be for you? In this internship we believe it is very important for you to explore your talents. In the initial phase of this internship you will get the opportunity to cooperate in different cases. You assist ‘on the floor’ at productions with top athletes and sports organizations, you come up with new creative concepts and you have a keen eye on how to properly use this content in a campaign.
As a junior marketeer you are always working on making the most of your content, with the targets set by our clients as your most important indicator. As your internship progresses, you will learn which side you find most interesting, and we want to guide you in that in the second part of your internship. Your development is super important to us. An internship helps you discover where you want to work in the future and what kind of work you want to do.
Who are you??
- You are a master student in marketing or communication, looking for an internship;
- You are social, honest, enthusiastic and a little stubborn at times;
- You are sports minded;
- You are creative, inquisitive and eager to learn;
- You are always evolving and developing new skills;
- You like to get responsibility and have a proactive attitude;
- You like to learn new skills and find your way in new software. With us you can learn how to build websites, how to make awesome designs, how to edit a video, how to use cool effects and how your content can be winning;
- You are crazy about everything that considers content and marketing and are eager to keep developing yourself during your internship.
What do we offer?
- An awesome workspace at ‘De Weerelt van Sport’ or great support at working remotely;
- A super enthusiastic team that shares your passion for sports;
- An internship which allows you to explore and develop your content and/or marketing skills;
- The opportunity to keep working (on a freelance basis) for Yellow Jersey in the future;
- A monthly compensation of €200,-.
Adresgegevens van Yellow Jersey
Bezoek- en postadres
3528 BE Utrecht
+31 6 29 19 72 31